Thursday, July 30, 2009

Of Good report and praiseworthy

Today was an excellent day. Baby Windsor made it's first big sale!! Now Little Things Mean A Lot in American Fork will be selling baby ties. Now the next few days are going to be full of a whole lot of ties to be made. Man, oh man. Not to say that I wasn't expecting this....but I kinda wasn't. At least not so soon! I'm so excited!! Baby Windsor is official!!

7 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im excited for you!

Stephanie said...

Laura!! That is awesome my friend! :) I'm going to send my sister-in-law your way - she is having a little boy in October!

Josh and Micah said...

Thats awesome! I will have to go pick up some ties from there! A few of my friends have baby boys, that would love these! :)

Rachel said...

Yay! That's the perfect kind of place to put your ties! I love it. I'll have to stop in sometime and see them there!!!

Burlene said...

Hurray...too bad Micah didn't say she would get one for her future son. Ha ha
We'll check them out they seem adorable.

Carrie said...

I totally had a dream last night that I got pregnant and had another boy and you said, "Wahoo! More customers!" haha I was mad. :)

I'm impressed by your awesomeness. I did put your name in the temple on Wednesday too, so don't forget to say thanks.

laura d said...

I say thanks everytime I pray. I can't believe that I have this opportunity and that it's been working so well. I knew there would be a lot of hard work, and I'm glad for it. But I didn't know it would pay off (even the little bit that it is) so soon. Thanks for thinking about me.