Destry discovered he could suck on his washcloth and he'd actually get something out of it. So now that's what the washcloths are for. not for bathing, not for scrubbing...for sucking on. One of those things where I kinda cringe a bit but as long as he's happy and doesn't poop in the water I let him do it. Besides, he's just so dang cute!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Rubba-Dub-dub
Destry discovered he could suck on his washcloth and he'd actually get something out of it. So now that's what the washcloths are for. not for bathing, not for scrubbing...for sucking on. One of those things where I kinda cringe a bit but as long as he's happy and doesn't poop in the water I let him do it. Besides, he's just so dang cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
sooooo cute! I hoep we can see him soon.... maybe this friday??
are you coming up or is this when the great basement clean-out is happening?
I actually have memories of sucking on my tub rag. Good memories.
So dang cute is an understatment! We used to use a washcloth instead of a toothbrush when Ethan had his first few teeth. He got them when he was 4 months old and loved the wash cloth too!
what great basement cleanout?? silly laura.. i don't know what your talking about..sorry.. Yeah we are coming up! for our anniversary concert INCUBUS! on Thursday and.... Korry has a campout Friday but.. we are still planning on hopefully seeing you guys friday too..
someone in greenriver decided not to buy a house or is moving or something and they have a basement full of stuff. l dunno. I just heard about it through kolt. anyway, sweet! we'll see you friday hopefully then. I suppose you're leaving the wee-babe with her grandma?
Post a Comment