Tuesday, July 21, 2009
My adopted baby
I'm proud to say that I'm a new mommma of the cutest baby eggplant ever!! I planted this eggplant this year because, well, I've never planted one before. It's kind of a quandry as to what to do with them but I'm up for the challenge. I'm thinking the classic Eggplant Parmesan is likely, but i'm also going to try it in a zuccinni casserole with chicken. mmmmm. I've heretofore made sort of fried eggplant and that's pretty tastey but not super creative. So I'll keep you posted as my baby grows. Just don't tell him he's on the menu. It might stunt his growth. And If you look closely you'll see more potential eggplants! Woo-woooot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Very nice! I made an pasta sauce with pureed egg plant in it once that was pretty good.
Hey!
Destry is getting so big and handsome! I was just wondering how did you make your tags for your baby ties on baby windsor. I am starting a website and creating some things and want well need to put some tags on some stuff that I am making and was wondering how you did yours? Also how do you do your digital scrapbooking. Email me or comment back on my blog. Email is c.moore.08@hotmail.com
Post a Comment