Saturday, July 18, 2009

Did I mention I really dislike technology sometimes?

Today has been a complete waste of time. I've been trying to put up my webpage and make it all snazzy-like, see? And its not working so well. Currently, you have to view it using Internet Explorer (AKA the Devil's browser) otherwise you can't go past the homepage that doesn't load all the way. The next step is throwing things but I'm hoping it doesn't come to that.

I'm actually trying out a different webpage building service online and it seems to be alright. At least the colors are right for my webpages. Not as cool as I'd like but better than what's going on right now. But its currently 12:45am and I've been at this since 8 am this morning (yesterday morning, actually). Yes, friends, that would be a good 16 hours of super-awesomeness.

There was a point today where I cried at my computer desk. Cried my eyes out from complete frustration. You know that Verizon commercial where the guy is kneeling out in the street and it's raining and he says, "It's just so frustrating!!"--that's how I feel. Look--I even found it on youtube at 1am in the morning so you all could enjoy it. It makes me laugh every time.


No comments: