Just thought I'd point out that I can see who reads my blog and who fails to comment!!! Thaaats right, I'm watching you. So far, Rachel is the only one who gets a christmas present. HA! Now aren't you sad you felt no need to comment.
Ok, I'm feeling better now. You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm only going to cry a little bit.
In other news, today I make a second trip to a local store where I'm hoping to have my ties available. The main lady wasn't in yesterday but the gal I spoke with seemed positive. So we'll see. I'm all ready to go and so is the babe which is pretty good since it's only 9:30. So I'll let you know.
Other plans for my ties include a booth at Melon Days in Green River. I think that will be a good place to do some serious sales. Last year, Kolt's sister Jessi sold super cool b/w photos in frames and she made out like a bandit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I've been going to introduce myself for a while... now is a good time, right? I am a cousin to Kolt, by way of our grandparents. My grandpa is LuAnn's brother.
Your ties are darling, if I had a kid I'd be getting some for him :) I think a booth at Melon Days is brilliant!
Thanks for the peek into your life, Destry is beautiful.
I love you Laura. P.S. Please make me a Christmas present.
:) haha I know I check you blog all the itme like more than once a day somedays.. i only get to read parts before i am usually interrupted.. haha sooooooooo yeah i read and always try to comment.. it just takes me a while:):) love you guys and.. love the melondays idea:) I could throw a green river party!! heck yes!!
Hey Laura, I introduced myself at Aunt LuJuan (note the spelling Moni) and Uncle Rey Lloyd's anniversay party. You may not remember.
I love keeping touch and "knowing" my cousin's this way...if I don't comment it's because I'm not sure you want to hear from the old folks.
Micah is my dauhter too, I noticed you have her on your blog list.
thanks everyone!! i feel much better now! :D
Post a Comment