My day started early as usual and after my bowl of cheerios and strawberries I felt ready to tackle my website woes. My new website creator (Weebly, for all those who were wondering) has pulled through and made my life whole again. At least as far as the internet is concerned.
Even though I went to bed at 2am I'm surprisingly chipper. See me again at 2:00pm this afternoon and I'll probably be unconscious. I was even nice to Kolt when I had to wake him up for traffic school this morning. And that's an accomplishment considering it was for traffic school. And he failed to set his alarm last night. Which I noticed and did for him at 2 o'clock. Shaking my head because it's like he's 14 years old. But only when it comes to the alarm. Not sure why. I like choppy sentences when I'm being a smart-mouth. Not sure why again.
But I digress. Babywindsor.com is once again working and completely different than before. I'm liking the simplistic layout this time. Maybe it's because I spent countless hours messing up more sophisticated layouts. I came to the conclusion that when I need a better website, I'll have more money and I can just pay someone to do it for me. Until that day, this'll do, donkey. This'll do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Love the ties! On the first few you size charts you should change the ' sign to " I know you're not trying to sell a 7 foot long tie, but some people are not as smart as me.
I think the site looks good.
Then again, maybe don't listen to someone who can't write a comment without any errors.
I love the new look. It's beautiful and I wish you many tie sales! ;)
AAAKK!! I'm glad I have teachers for cousins who can proof read stuff.
I guess that's what I get for putting a website together at 2 am. But its fixed now. Thanks!!
Post a Comment