Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My sexy little brother brian

Just thinking today about my little brother Brian. Spent the day yesterday with him getting a few things done so he can move out of the parent's house soon. He's pretty much super cool and even though he has a mohawk currently, we don't hold it against him. :) jk He needs a job badly so we're trying to get him employed. We had to go buy a shirt that he could wear to look somewhat responsible when going to interviews so of course we headed to Gateway Mall in SLC. Apparently there were no other stores between here and there that would fit the bill. But he wanted to go to Urban Outfitters so I figured it would be worth the drive. It was.

These pics are from a few years ago but we all agree he could start his modeling career with them. He's got such a strong profile it's ridiculous.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Awww Brian you are hawt! That's the way the kids are spelling it these days. I should send you that one I took of him.

Three cheers for moving out! Brian, I want to actually see your place this time.

Was there anything cute at U.O?