Yesterday I played a great game of musical furniture. All caused by the addition of a changing table for the nursery. The problem was that there was a couch in there to begin with and both wouldn't fit soooo...
the couch went into my room but that caused a problem because we had our dresser in there. Sooooo that went into our closet.

but that caused a problem because that was where we kept our safe and both wouldn't fit. sooo that went to another undisclosed location :Dthe couch went into my room but that caused a problem because we had our dresser in there. Sooooo that went into our closet.

and this is the changing table. I spruced it up a bit with some paint because it has some water-damage. And I got sick of painting and we wouldn't have enough to finish the project so we went for the two-toned approach. For once in two years I had to figure out what to put in the cabinet because it was EXTRA STORAGE SPACE!!!! Woh, nelly. I am stoked. Still figuring out what to put in there....




4 comments:
I love it all! :) But I especially love the fact that when you make Kolt sleep on the couch he can still sleep in the same room ;) haha I miss you girl!
hahaha that was a good comment, Stephanie.
I'm glad you have the honor of a changing table in your house. I've never used one!
hahaha that was a good comment.
I like the fact that I now have a place to change a child who likes to poop up his back at least twice a week. It's really hard to change a child on the floor in that condition. Although I guess just having the changing pad would solve that problem...nonetheless! It was free and AWESOME! **insert here, "there is no charge for awesomeness!....or attractiveness!"
I seem to remember couches similar to that.....Dave tried to lay on them to watch a movie. Though way too small, they were just the right size for our itty, bitty, apartment. Nice to see they are taken care of!
Post a Comment