Des' first Christmas was fun! He liked opening presents and had lots of help from his aunties and uncle. He even did a little dance with his piano that played some sweet baby booty-shaking tunes. (I didn't get the video uploaded to the computer yet so you'll have to wait for that....)

This is the evidence that we were up waaaaaay too early for Christmas. And it was all Des' fault, too! Little stinker...
Our ward Christmas party involved a nice santa to terrorize the kids. Luckily, Des wasn't too concerned and he was pretty happy to get the bag with the treats inside.
All in all, Christmas was fun, Des did good with santa, and we'll work on getting video for ya'll! :D

2 comments:
I'm still amazed at how stinkin' cute your son is! I still have zero pictures of my children with Santa. With them, it may never happen . . .
can't wait for the videos!
Destry is getting so big I can't beleive it! I must not have seen you guys forever! He looks so cute! Oh and just so you know we are blessing Kayda on the 17th.. the same day as Parkers homecoming. No pressure to come but just thought I'd let you know:)
Post a Comment