Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Des' Blankie

I had a blankie growing up. I still have that blankie. Kolt makes me keep it in the closet though, otherwise I snuggle with it and not with him! So, naturally, I wanted Des to have a blankie.

This is what I made him:


And the best part is it's silky on one side...possibly the same color as MY silky blankie. So now I get to hold him and hold my blankie! Double bonus!


5 comments:

Rachel said...

It is SO DARLING! I love the fabrics and STRIPES are so cute! Silky is always nice.

CUTE CUTE, almost as much as your son is! ;)

Stephanie said...

Laura!! That is such a cute blanket!! :) Someday when I have little ones I'm going to make you help me make cute things. Is that really YOUR blanky on the silky side?

Lacey said...

That is such a cute blanket! I bet he loves it!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

very cute:) I LOVE the double bonus! haha cute

andrew and brittani said...

very cute!! you're so talented