Kids love boxes! And Des is no exception. He played in this box for like 20 minutes! There was a tag at the bottom of it and he was determined to get it! Plus the box was just right and he could sit up in it and everything.
How ADORABLE! I LOVE the 2nd picture SOOO MUCH! He looks LIKE A LITTLE KOLT! adorable! Whats new with you guys? I need to buy some ties.. YAY! More BOYS!
hi there! i don't have your email to contact you, but your sister carrie sent me a link to your blog as i am on the hunt for a super cute babies for a commercial shoot. I would so love to use your little red head for a 1:00 shoot at my studio tomorrow. I know this is last minute, but my client has requested i make this project mega urgent! so I apologize. please email me at photography.yan@gmail.com TONIGHT if you get this. =)
3 comments:
How ADORABLE! I LOVE the 2nd picture SOOO MUCH! He looks LIKE A LITTLE KOLT! adorable! Whats new with you guys?
I need to buy some ties.. YAY! More BOYS!
Oh you darling boy. I should see you more . . .
hi there! i don't have your email to contact you, but your sister carrie sent me a link to your blog as i am on the hunt for a super cute babies for a commercial shoot. I would so love to use your little red head for a 1:00 shoot at my studio tomorrow. I know this is last minute, but my client has requested i make this project mega urgent! so I apologize. please email me at photography.yan@gmail.com TONIGHT if you get this. =)
Post a Comment