Monday, January 11, 2010

My friend Jenna

My friend Jenna and I go way back to mid-sophomore year in HS. Way back. ha. Anyway, we were in art class together with a few other gals and it was super fun. We had our ups and downs and even took most of our Jr. year off from each other. Then there came a day when we both kind of realized that we could be friends without all the drama. Its golden. Love it. Probably why she's the only one I speak to from HS on a mostly-regular basis.

Jenna is now a photographer. Has a super cool camera and knows how to use it. She decided that even though I consistently forget to tell her happy birthday until she says it to me two weeks later I deserved a present: a photo shoot for Des!! (although this year I was only A DAY late...so maybe thats why....) So we scheduled to meet up and we had a blast talking and shooting (picturing? It sounds less violent) and trying to feed her baby new foods.

She sent me some pictures today to see if I liked them. Oh. My. Gosh. I teared up just a little bit because I LOVE THEM SO MUCH I CAN HARDLY CONTAIN MYSELF. See? I did all caps because I'm mostly out of control I love them so much.
And these are just the beginning! We took (by we I mean she) over 600 shots. Not like all of them turned out but still. Aren't these ones so pretty? Aw man. Her website is is here.


4 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW OH WOW! Those pictures are indeed gorgeous! She did an amazing job.

Also doesn't hurt that your baby is naturally the most stinkin' cute thing alive! ;)

Can't wait to see more! How will you ever pick which ones to print?!?!?

Carrie said...

I love them! How fun for you to have such beautiful pictures of your adorable little guy. You'll have to get her to do family pics sometime too.

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

These PICTURES are FANTASTIC! Little Destry looks like a little man!! HOW ADORABLE and NOW I know where to go if we need PICTURES TAKEN! Thanks for sharing!

laura d said...

totally! She's good and not too expensive!!