A PICTURE PARTY!!!
Yes, friends, we have a computer!! Up and running and even connecting to the internet. Ohhh it's a sweet, sweet feeling to be connected again. So, without further adieu...
First, cute tub shots! Oh...and a disclaimer--he smacked his cheek on his cabinet right before the tub so it's niiiiiiice and rosy. But only the one side. I guess I should have pinched the other one to match or something. You know, for posterity's sake.

This was the first "bubble bath" for Des and he was trying to figure out what the bubbles were and why he couldn't really pick them up.
This one makes me laugh. Des' first wink. hahaha
Next! We went Christmas-tree hunting. Nothing like the thrill of the hunt!! Or not having to lug your 20-something pound child around a snowy mountain (I made sure that was understood--that I was NOT going to be the pack mule.)


"Des meet tree."
Des and daddy having a great time! It was snowing just barely, and not too cold. Plus Grandma Renee let Des use his Christmas gift early...a sweet camouflage hat and mittens!

Here's Grandpa Rob giving the tree a good whack with the saw. Gotta make sure its good under all that snow!!

Here's the troop: Grandpa Rob, Jessi, Terrill (Jessi's bf--oooooo!) Kelsie, Kolt, Des, and Grandma Renee. Apparently Clay was off on a more serious tree hunt because he was there. Just not there.
"Des meet tree."
And our family pic. Too bad no one said that I had my eyes mostly closed. Sigh. But we'll take it because the boys look so dang cute.

So that's it for tonight!! I promise more pictures to come. I had to kick Kolt off of the computer to do this. Look forward to Christmas morning photos and perhaps maybe, just maybe, a cute video or two of the baby dancing!

5 comments:
Yay!! You guys are BACK!! I love the update, REALY CUTE pictures of DESTRY!!! I can't wait to see him HOPEFULLY SOON! He is A CUTIE
Great to see your back! Love the pictures....so fun to see my cousins! LOVE blogging
BTW-my eyes look close all the time, you are as adorable as your men.:)
Yay! I'm glad the pictures are back. I love seeing them! And seeing you in person yesterday was even better!
love the pics! the black and white one is awesome!
It looks so cold out there. Good thing Des had those mittens and hat!
Post a Comment