Carrie, I couldn't help it. These are for your sweet little peanut! They lack buttons because I figured I could make them either more boy or more girl depending on what that muffin ends up being. I thought about making them a surprise. And then I posted this.
I showed them to my party guests the other night and they all thought the booties were stinking cute. I do too.
You can wear them up like mucklucks or however you spell that....

...OR you can wear them down like little anklet booties!! ooooh so cute for a little girl!
Just imagine them with buttons!

3 comments:
So adorable! You are amazing. I have no idea how to make stuff like that. I can't wait to see that little baby in them!
I'm crying because they are so cute, or maybe because I'm pregnant and crazy but either way.. THESE ARE SO CUTE! You are totally awesome. THANK YOU!!
These are super cute! I think you found the other item for your booth next year at "Melon Days" or to add to your ties! Good work.
Post a Comment