Thursday, October 22, 2009

Fall into the Gap....


...between Tim's teeth. That's what I think about every time I think of GAP--ya, know, the store? My little brother Brian made that up about an unfortunate kid in grade school who had some orthodontic issues. Not the nicest thing, but it's stuck with me through the years.

Aaaaanyway, my buddy Jillyn suggested I enter Des into the GAP's casting call/contest online. So I did. Just like that. I took picture after picture of Des this morning and he wouldn't smile for a single one! Out of all the days in his 6 and 1/2 months of living and he chooses today not to smile. So we came back later and tried again and I managed to get a few. It actually took the dog to get him to smile. Nice. I see who really is on top of this totem poll.

After they approve him, everyone can go vote. Or just see what the big hoopla is about. But while you're there, you might as well, right? Right. So by the time you all are reading this, he should be up and running. We squeaked in just before the deadline.

So go here and support Des in his big debut!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

I just went through thirty pages of babies and no Des. Boooo. That's a cute picture though.

laura d said...

i guess he's not been approved yet. Sorry! :(

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

I love this picture of Destry.. SOOOOOOO Is it weird that your baby is not the youngest baby in the family.. haha congrats to them tho:) Hope we can see you guys for turkey day!!