Wednesday, October 28, 2009
So I guess he's too cool for GAP
I never heard back from the GAP contest. Whatever.
Things at the Davies are interesting these days. Des has:
1. gained more weight. I'm pretty sure he's in the 20's now. 23 on my mom's scale but we all know that's a little off.
2. started to eat chunks of food like bananas, cooked sweet potatoes, cheerios, cheese, and bread.
3. discovered (only yesterday) that he can roll consecutively and get places (or toys).
4. begun to "gum" his bottom gum, like he's growing teeth or something.
5. figured out he can yell at people and get their attention. This is especially fun to do in church. To strangers. Who happen to look at him once and smile.
6. started to feed himself, or at least tries.
7. grown enough stomach and back muscles to sit up without having the boppy to catch him.
8. experienced snow falling and DOES NOT LIKE IT!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment