Tuesday, February 24, 2009

As we approach our destination...

so i'm now at 34 1/2 weeks. Only a month left!! And now I know what "uncomfortable" means. My hips were the first thing to go, then my sciatic nerve is being pinched, now my back hurts from having to sit in a hard chair all the time, and my round ligaments are puuuuuuuuuulling and puuuulling. I suppose I needed to appreciate what a real pregnancy feels like, instead of my fairytale (all but the first 4 months) joy ride.

I went to the doctor's yesterday and I measured and weighed in "perfectly", according to my doctor. So that was lovely news. I got to schedule for two weeks, and then they start checking to see if i'm dilating and what-not. And he said that as long as I make it two more weeks, he'll be happy and not worried about delivering early at all. But like I have anything to do with that! It does give me hope that this thing will end! And I'll have a baby boy to have. forever. who poops and screams...but is ultimately the best thing ever!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm so excited for you! And I remember all too well those pregnancy discomforts . . . good luck with that! You sure look cute though.