Today I went to visit my friend from work at the hospital. She had her baby boy just yesterday and OH MY GOSH was he cute! It freaked me out though, because I'm going to have one of those in a MONTH. ahh how we doin. And she went TWO WEEKS early so yeah. HOLY CRAP.
Every day since Valentines my Braxton hicks have really picked up, too. Just another indication that this baby train is a-comin'. I have at least two every hour and sometimes they even kinda ache. So brace yourselves, folks. Because this is happening. I hope I get through my prenatal classes before I go into labor.
Oh, and I'm not sure what the policy is at AF hospital (where I'll be delivering) but Utah Valley Regional is like a lock-down facility. You have to have a name, room number, and code in order to access the labor and delivery floor. So for all those fellow bloggers who plan on visiting, you'll want to call in before to make sure you can get in. But i'm sure we'll let you know when the news goes out that i'm at the hospital.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Laura I tagged you on our blog:) check it out!! come play along it might make the time go by faster:) Im SUPER EXCITED!!
Post a Comment