My parents have worked on their yard for years. As a result, there are beautiful flowers all over the place for me to photograph! I love it. Here are some from the other day:

 |
| i love how you can see the wing-blur and the shadow of the bee on the flower. Its pretty cool in Black and White.... |
|
here lemme show you:
 |
| I think I might try this one in watercolors. I love the ruffles and the shadows |
 |
| although this would be a pretty one too... |
Now that we're moving, I'm excited to plant flowers in my own yard. I'm on the lookout for
these cuties but i'm not sure they do very well in Utah (even as an annual...) At least they're difficult to find. I might just order some seeds and see how it goes.
2 comments:
omgosh those billy buttons are adorable!!! Now I want some!
These are so so pretty! I've always loved photographing flowers too. Fun stuff. I'm excited for your house and yard too!!!
Post a Comment