Now he's all over the place. Speed crawling, chasing, laughing, climbing, falling, standing... this kid is starting to make me tired! if only he were a bit more capable in keeping up with his brother, they would have so much fun. But I guess when he finally gets there, they'll be getting into twice the trouble. Gray's favorite thing is to egg his brother on when he's being naughty. He'll sit there and laugh and laugh and Des, the performer, will flash his little grin and keep on going--despite my stern instructions to stop. Oh well.
In other news, we're getting him to sleep longer than 5 hours each night. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! (his brother was way easier at getting to sleep, for the record.) But I took advantage of my parents being gone this weekend and let him cry during the night. Seemed to do the trick. We're on night three so we'll see how it goes.
And I suppose that's it. Everyone is doing swell.
1 comment:
I agree. Let him cry it out! You need your sleep.
Post a Comment