Des had a blast at the Thanksgiving Point Farm Country doo-dad (exhibit? experience? whats the word here??) the other day. We went with a bunch of mom's from the ward with kids under 5 and even I had fun. They have a bunch of nice animals you can pet and look at, as well as a tractor ride or pony ride (
seen here). Here are some fun pictures:
First there were some teenager chickens
 |
| Are these supposed to be cute? |
And then we went outside to view some bigger animals
 |
| Mom, I can't see!! |
We were trying to see this:
 |
| Aww a baby calf!! |
|
|
 |
| Hey heifer. |
|
 |
| "I just wanna pet you...." |
This was my favorite photo. I turned around from looking at the cute baby calf and Des was over there just reaaaaching trying to get the momma cow to come closer. He's so unafraid when it comes to animals now that he has goats, a donkey, several dogs, and chickens (plus the occasional horse) to play with every day. I just try to keep him from being trampled (or pecked--those chickens know when des comes there's usually an apple for them).
1 comment:
Yes, that last picture is so fun! He's just darling. I love seeing him in person . . . so fun!
Post a Comment