So the family Davies went to Mexico a few weeks ago (without us, of course. How rude?!) jk :D but they brought us back a few fun gifts, one of which was a t-shirt for Des. We put it on this morning and it was a bit big...but still cute!
He wasn't entirely happy about modeling it for the camera. I was asking him to stick his arms out reaaallly big and this is what I got. Nice. But he liked it, I swear!
On a side note...this is what my camera is doing about 50% of the time now...
Do you see this perfectly cute little pose? Do you see how the picture is just so slightly out of focus??!! It does this ALL THE TIME. It makes me crazy. I guess it had a good run of 5 years. Good thing we're working on getting out of debt and when we do we get to buy a nice, new, waaaaay huge upgraded camera. I. Can't. Wait. If I told kolt right now to go buy it, he totally would that's how excited we are. But I have to stay strong and stay focused. By the first of the year we'll have three big debts paid off. yay!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
First, Des is cute like ALWAYS! And next, I am impressed with your determination to get out of debt. The first of the year will be it's own little Christmas for you! Good job!
I LOVE the shirt... I have seen quite a few NEW SHIRT blog titles and ALL have been about being a BIG SISTER OR BROTHER... SOOOO I was EXCITED and waiting for the BIG NEWS as your BLOG LOADED! HAHAHA What a FUN trick you played on me TODAY!! HAHAHA
He is looking so grown up! I'm excited to see you guys at melon days next weekend! My camera has been doing that too by the way, so annoying
Post a Comment