
In other news, the day after I got home from ABQ, we found out that the hardwood floor place was having a sale so we took the plunge and bought 500 sq ft of lovely wood flooring! So not only was I trying to catch up on laundry and housecleaning, we were tearing up our nasty carpet and scrrrraaaaping up our yucky linoleum and laying down beautiful "Golden Teak" floors. Hopefully we'll be finished with the kitchen this weekend and I'll post pictures. Next on the list: find an area rug and get our state tax return to *maybe* get some carpet for the upstairs. We'll see. I'm kinda tired. Kolt said we're paying someone to put our carpet in though so maybe it won't be so bad.
That's it for now. I need to take some pictures of Des and his cute little hair-trim my sister did. Apparently last week was the week for haircuts (all the grandbabies on Kolt's side had haircuts, plus me and Des).



2 comments:
The book is ADORABLE.. each page gets cuter and cuter:) I cant wait to see the HOUSE.. we should make a trip up soon, well when your ready for company:) HOPEFULLY pictures will be coming soon, hint hint:) HAVE A GREAT WEEK!
This is the cutest quiet book I have EVER seen!! You are so creative :) Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment