Des has been going non-stop these days. He loves to play, play, play! Poor Kobe tries to take refuge in his kennel...

Des also loves drinking out of his big-boy sippy cup. The first time he got to use it, he kept turning it around to look at all the pictures (super-hero's). He can chug it like nothing else!

This was last night. One tired-out little dude with one tired-out bigger dude. Cute eh?
4 comments:
Dear Laura,
I'm pretty sure you have the cutest little boy ever. It makes me baby hungry to read your blog.
The End :)
Yes, I know there is only one way to fix being baby hungry... and it's a way that is just NOT working for us at the moment... or for the last 14 months for that matter :( I need your luck ;)
awww I'm sorry! That is rough. :(
How adorable.. DESTRY & DADDY! We miss you guys SOOOOOOOOOOO much our babies need to play! JACI and NATALIE are chasing MILO around BC he wanted to lay on the blanket with them.. THEY started screaming and chasing him when he layed down.. its happening as i type:) HAHAHA silly KIDDOS POOR puppies!!
Post a Comment