Monday, February 8, 2010

Random Video

Just remembered about how I was going to post a video about a month ago...But it was too long and I don't have any video editing software. So here's a short random one. Des likes to push stuff around the floor so we borrowed a car from Nana and its like he knows what to do with it. Crazy.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the one sock. Madeline likes to wear one sock too, and her favorite song is also twinkle . . .hmmm, I think they'll be great friends!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

JACI is signign PLEASE as we watch this video.. I think she wants to PLAY with Destry.. HE is SOO CUTE! I haven't seen him crawl yet!! That was a pretty GREAT video:) JACI and I will prolly have to watch a couple more times:) Hope we can see you guys soon!

laura d said...

awwww! We miiiiss you! I'm glad we got to play with Madeline the other day, now we need to visit our GR cousins.