Thursday, February 25, 2010

One project of many

I'm thinking I want to put together a book of some sort for Des that has all his family's photos in it. And friends. And pretty much all the people that are important to us so he can look at it during church or whenever.

So my proposition to all ya'll is this: do you want to submit a photo of yourself or do I have to blog stock everyone and pick a favorite? I'm good either way, but I figured you might like the chance to send me something you like. Chances are, if you're reading this, you're important... Or a complete stranger if you're like me. (But you could still have some excellent mug shots!)

Aaand do you have any ideas as to how to make this work? I could do just the small photo album thingies where you stick in the photos or perhaps I'll get one of those books offline where they'll print em out for ya. But Des is kinda wild when it comes to paper so it needs to take a bit of abuse.

I'm also thinking I want to do one with doggies (see pioneer woman's latest photo project) or animals or trucks or all of the above. But I'll start with family first and see if its a huge pain/$$/both and go from there. Thanks!!

And I guess just email me a photo (or photos) of you/family/dog/truck/animals :D koltandlaura@gmail.com

sweeeeeeeet! I'm so excited! Now I'm going back to bed since Des just zonked out!

No comments: