Thursday, September 3, 2009

Happy Anniversary!

We've done it--made it four years! It seems like forever ago that we were at the Mt. Timp Temple getting married, taking pictures, being thin and young...(although I did play dress-ups the other day and I can still fit in the dress!! Boo-ya. It may have been rib-shattering tight but it still went on...)

So, in the spirit of the day, here are some photos looking back.




notice how my cousin krystal is peeking out from the arch. At first it made me kind of mad but then it makes me chuckle because that's just krystal for ya.


one of my favorite pictures from the wedding day. Its our expressions...kinda goofy, a little embarrassed at the crowd we're lookin' at, and super super happy all wrapped into one.

we took this in 2007...

from the first year of our marriage...spring 2006

Today, Kolt stayed home from work and we're going to go eat lunch someplace. That's about all we've planned but it will be fun!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Awwww Happy Anniversary! That one picture is CLASSIC sheepish. haha and I never even noticed that your photo was Krystalized, but that's pretty hilarious. I hope your day is super super!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniversary. Love you guys!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

I love those pictures:) Hope you guys have a GREAT DAY and we are looking forward to seein yuo very very soon!