Friday, September 11, 2009

Hi my names is Destry

I'm 5 and a half months old! Here are some of my favorites:

Food: carrots, peas, sweet potatoes and anything mom is eating until I get a lick and think otherwise.
activity: standing. but I can't really so mom has to help me.
toy: my ducky who plays music and cheeks light up.
outfit: the birthday suit. I laugh and eat my toes when I'm naked and put up a fight and cry when its time for the clothes to come back on.

I also LOVE to be outside; love to watch the tv/computer screen/anything that lights up, makes noise, and moves; love to watch my crazy dog Kobe; and love it when daddy comes home (so does mom!). :D
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Maranda said...

He's so cute and getting so big!

Carrie said...

Awwwww! He sits! And he takes after you with the nudeness. :)

He's seriously so cute.

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

What a CUTIE I can't wait to play next weekend!!!

Rachel said...

I'm in love with his cuteness.