Today my middle toe on my right foot suffered a great misfortune. So great, it was probably a good thing I was the only one home at my parents. Well, Lucy was there and she really wanted to help the crazy human making straaaaange loud noises (none of which were swear words! Yeah, I'm just that good). Oh, and Lucy's my mom's dog for all you's who don't know. Aaaanyway, I stubbed it nice and hard on my mom's sewing chair and ever since walking has been quite trying. Being my right foot, pretty much anything that I needed to do today has been trying: driving, sewing, stair climbing (that takes both feet but I needed another activity for my list. Gotta make you all feeeeeeeeel my pain!) Emphasis on the sewing thing. Just add it to the list. You'd think that getting orders and having a business moving forward would be a positive thing. Not for my toe. It cries.
Yup, so that's my story. A super-jammed toe and a need to sew dang onsies. I finished a small one and then realized the neck was the same size as the biggest one. It's for the babies born with he-uge melons. Like sputnik. Spherical but quite point-eh in parts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment