it really wasn't anything huge...I'm just not the same type of camper Kolt is so it ends up being tons of work for very little enjoyment. No sleep, a baby who won't eat, yucky dirty and smelly, food at weird hours of the day/night, and a house full of smokey laundry and dirty camping crap to clean. (talk about some serious alliteration there.) It did rain a bit too but not too bad. And then kolt tells me, "sorry i'm snappy but I feel like all you did was tell me what to do all weekend." My reply: "You're right, next time I'll just stay home. Thanks."
5 comments:
please please please elaborate
Oh I'm so sorry! Did you get rained on? It got pretty bad today.
it really wasn't anything huge...I'm just not the same type of camper Kolt is so it ends up being tons of work for very little enjoyment. No sleep, a baby who won't eat, yucky dirty and smelly, food at weird hours of the day/night, and a house full of smokey laundry and dirty camping crap to clean. (talk about some serious alliteration there.) It did rain a bit too but not too bad. And then kolt tells me, "sorry i'm snappy but I feel like all you did was tell me what to do all weekend." My reply: "You're right, next time I'll just stay home. Thanks."
haha I'm sorry! Maybe you should try camping with me and see if that's better. :)
oh man.. Laura just enjoy every cute weird thing that come your way... seriously you two are lucky to have time to go camping together :)
Post a Comment