I was left to my own devices. Taking pictures of yourself is no easy task, especially when you can't move very fast and your right leg refuses to work. Really. It quit, I got the letter today: "Dear Laura, this is your right leg. I refuse to work. sorry." But good news, I figured out the timing device and even how to make it take more than one shot at a time so I didn't have to keep getting up and looking at the picture. Now it's time to have a baby.
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Ok, ok...
I dug out the camera today. Rachel was right, I needed a last tummy shot before the end. So here it is. The nine month prego laura pic.
I was left to my own devices. Taking pictures of yourself is no easy task, especially when you can't move very fast and your right leg refuses to work. Really. It quit, I got the letter today: "Dear Laura, this is your right leg. I refuse to work. sorry." But good news, I figured out the timing device and even how to make it take more than one shot at a time so I didn't have to keep getting up and looking at the picture. Now it's time to have a baby.
I was left to my own devices. Taking pictures of yourself is no easy task, especially when you can't move very fast and your right leg refuses to work. Really. It quit, I got the letter today: "Dear Laura, this is your right leg. I refuse to work. sorry." But good news, I figured out the timing device and even how to make it take more than one shot at a time so I didn't have to keep getting up and looking at the picture. Now it's time to have a baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Let me know when the left leg quits too...then i'll bring a video camera.
Your little belly is so cute!
Sorry about your right leg... :) The letter it wrote was quite funny though.
Yay, I'm glad you took one more picture. I think you look really cute!
My cousin's wife actually had some weird problem her last month of pregnancy and both her legs did stop working. If she tried to stand up, she'd fall over. Baby D needs to come before that happens to you! Listen to your auntie baby D. . . ;)
Whoa.... It's like you knew or something..... Good thing you took the photo before it was too late!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
PERFECT TIMING!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment