
Destry Robert Davies has joined the family! He was right on time---April 3rd. He weighed 8Lbs 6oz at birth and is 18 1/2 inches long. And we LOVE HIM!!!
And I'm glad that my pregnancy is over. The legs seem to be pulling it back together again, although the rest of me now is quite sore....but to be expected and i'm not complaining. Just statin' the facts, jack. :)

6 comments:
He's so cute, don't worry we'll be over to see him as soon as you guys are settled. Congratulations we can't wait to join you.
Yeah! So exciting. He's really cute.
Congrats again! Destry is one lucky kid to have the parents that he does!
Yay! Congrats! Baby Destry is so adorable! :)
DESTRY IS ADORABLE! I am seriously in shock that he was 8 6 ... Where were you hidding HIM?? Jaci was the same size and my belly was HUGE!! haha well I am glad all is well and we cannot wait to meet him:)
Oh man. I still can't believe he came on your due date. What a champion. I can't wait to see him in real life.
Post a Comment