Monday, April 6, 2009

First photo shoot of many



this one made me giggle...

My sister-in-law Rachel is going to come over one of these days with her spiffy camera and we're going to take some sweet baby photos of Destry. But here are some with my less than spiffy camera. Good thing my model is so cute!!

6 comments:

nomoremousey said...

I as just passing through on different blogs, and i saw your little bundle of joy! He is such a cutie, congratss!

Rachel said...

My goodness, he is adorable. I can't believe how amazingly cute he is. When should I come over? Would Monday or Tuesday work? Wow! You have a CUTE BABY!

Rachel said...

Hmmm, I was talking about next Monday or Tuesday. Or maybe Thursday or this week?

laura d said...

lets do it next week so the rash on his face from the stickers in the nicu has time to heal. as far as a day, nothing really on the agenda so you can pick a day. Hooray!

Stephanie said...

Laura! He was in the NICU? Is he ok?! Oh my goodness I am a horrible friend! I have something for the little dude and I really need to bring it over - when is good for you?

laura d said...

pretty much any time, call me before you show up though...clothing is usually optional when i'm home so a head's up would be nice!! :)