I'm so sorry Laura. Don't worry, I promise one of these days he'll really come out. Sooner better than later baby, okay!
I might be the sole winner of the family website pole... but only because I've done this before in a similar manner (although not dilated so I don't know what your deal is!). :) We are excited to meet your baby, whenever he decides to come out.
Ok I'm retarded. I just read my comment and I meant "poll." duh.This is what you have to look forward to: blaming your dumb mistakes on your baby sucking your brain out! haha
It's a good excuse Carrie! I use it all the time. ;)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm so sorry Laura. Don't worry, I promise one of these days he'll really come out. Sooner better than later baby, okay!
I might be the sole winner of the family website pole... but only because I've done this before in a similar manner (although not dilated so I don't know what your deal is!). :) We are excited to meet your baby, whenever he decides to come out.
Ok I'm retarded. I just read my comment and I meant "poll." duh.
This is what you have to look forward to: blaming your dumb mistakes on your baby sucking your brain out! haha
It's a good excuse Carrie! I use it all the time. ;)
Post a Comment