Sunday, March 22, 2009

The baby showers

This weekend was a baby shower extravaganza! Two showers in two days...yeah, I was tired. But We ended up getting tons of stuff and there was only ONE thing duplicated---a package of receiving blankets. It took me a while to go through everything and figure out what exactly we had but in the end I think this kid will be well dressed up until about 9 months. After that, we're on our own but that's a while from now.


The coolest gift I got? Well, there were a few things I really liked but this one got Kolts vote too.

Yeah, that's right. Air Jordans. Freakin' sweeeeet!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Your new blog looks SO CUTE! And wow! I'm so glad you got so much stuff. Clothes after 9 months are what grandmas are for. I've hardly had to buy my children any clothes ever. :)

Carrie said...

Oh I'm glad you are outfitted for a while. Those are some pretty cool shoes. hehe

Stephanie said...

Yeah! I still feel bad I couldn't make it but I got two really cute outfits for the dude and I just need to call you and bring them over! :)