Went to the doctor today....and everything is looking good! The baby is measuring up to snuff and I gained the right amount of weight again. Aaaaaand....
I'm dilated!!! Guess how much?
Do it, Just guess.
Ok, ready??
.....................
.....................
THREE CENTIMETERS!!! and I'm 80% effaced which is CrAzY. So I could stay this way for the next three weeks but I think I'll probably only make it two. My doctor said if I go into labor they wouldn't try to stop it at this point. He was pretty impressed. He wasn't expecting it at all. Neither was I so it was a lovely surprise. So if I could make it until at least Sunday...that would be juuuuust about perfect. Then everyone will be in town and yay!!
I'm sure it will end up being that I go past my due date and all this excitement will be for nothing. But I can hope, right?
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I'm one excited grandpa. Mom told me the news yesterday and I've been smiling ever since (although I'm not sure I smiled while I slept). Can't wait for 'buy me a vowel' to show up.
Wow girly! That is awesome and crazy and exciting. Once you start having regular contractions, don't wait longer than a hour to go to the hospital or you won't have time for your epidural. I bet you'll go super fast. I can't beleive how soon he's coming!
My doctor told me not to doddle too much on the way to the hospital. Maybe I'll be graced by a grandma morris-like delivery. Show up, 20 minutes later you got a baby. maybe. :)
:) I hope you can wait until the day of the shower sooooooooooo i can be around when you have baby D!! It be perfect :)
You would be 80% effaced. He's gonna fall right out of you when you least expect it...like now.
Hope away, sister!
I hope too. For both of us. I'd really like to be in town when that baby falls out of you. (that was good, jenna) :)
Post a Comment