Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Another update
Still prego. This kid apparently decided it isn't so bad on the inside and has set up camp permanently. I've even slowed down on the contractions these past few days. It is nice to not have to be in so much pointless discomfort but now I'm beginning to wonder if this is really going to happen in THREE days. Good news, I have my last doctor's appointment tomorrow and hopefully we can get things a-movin'. Until then, I can only sit here and dream about life beyond the belly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wait until the first time you tie your shoes after you have the baby. You won't believe how easy it will be! We are excited to hear about the arrival of this little guy.
oh yes, and shaving your legs is much easier too!
One of these days he'll have to cooperate!
Oooohhhhh I so want him to come quickly. Hurry baby!
You might just get to be induced, which is fun because then you can do your hair pretty and put on makeup and feel great! haha
Post a Comment