

Jk, it's Davies Cribs but you wouldn't have got it if I had just said that. Anyway, mom and dad bought us a crib!! And it's completely different than what I originally planned. We went shopping yesterday and I really liked this one because it's different and it still has the colors I like. Plus the drawer on the bottom is super nice because storage space is extremely limited in my house these days. The nursery is finally coming together and its looking soooooooooo cute!! Yay for baby davies!! And thanks again, mom and dad!

4 comments:
I LOVE IT! I LOOOOOOOOVE IT!!! Oh my gosh, I love it. Good choice!!!
Carrie said it all. I totally love it too. Your baby sure gets an awesome room!
I LOVE IT! I want to come see it! I can't believe you didn't tell me about this this morning... oh wait I rambled on all the way to work :) haha
laura.. it looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment