Friday, October 10, 2008

Pregnancy update: 15 weeks!!

Baby D is now about the size of an apple!! Measuring about 4 inches (head to bum) and weighing in at about 2 1/2 ounces, Baby D is able to move all his/her joints and limbs. And even though the eyelids are still fused shut, the baby will react to light which is kinda cool but probably a little freaky for the baby. Anyway, supposedly we could even see the gender at this point...but we gotta wait another 4 weeks. But this last week went by super fast so the next 4 shouldn't be so bad.

4 comments:

mrs. peterson said...

hey laura, did you know i look at your blog? now you know. i'm so excited that your baby is an apple now. that's way better than a shrimp.

laura d said...

hurray! My blog doesn't get commented on very much so I'm way glad you look! even if you don't leave notes. And I agree, I kinda wanted to take off the shrimp picture because it made me sick to my stomach. And to think I used to crave shrimp....ewww

Korry+Taffee+Jaci+Milo said...

I cannont believe its only a couple weeks until we know what you are having!! I hope we can see you for the baby shower Renee is throwing me:) I love Renee what a RAD aunt.. thowing me a party for having a baby... I promise to have yummy food sooooooo I hope you can come!!

laura d said...

oh i'm totally going to be there!! and I keep asking if i can help since i'm an adopted Davies anyway, but so far nothing. So i'll come to party!! although I did suggest that we make it shorter than the last baby shower we all attended.....three hours is just too long! :) although we love ya!! ;D I'm putting together a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet gift for you too!!