Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My patriotic duty



So after a week of procrastination, I finally made it to one of the early voting locations. UVU was the closest to me so that's where I cast my vote for the next president of the U.S. I've never felt so unsatisfied with what I had to vote for in my entire voting career. O well. And I would like to point out that parking was HORRIBLE --UVU has a terrible parking system -- and I had to wait in line way longer than I ever have before, voting on election day. It was awesome. But once I was there I figured I might as well stick it out and get it over with. I am a little relieved to not have that hanging over me. It's done and over with. Dale Schanze almost got my vote for Governor...oh, wait. No he didn't. I wanted to scratch his face off the voting pamphlet but I refrained. And for all those who have moved beyond this great state of Utah, he'd be the one with the SUPER annoying COMPUTER store ads and the same dude who's gone to court for brandishing a hand gun, speeding, and flying his hang-glider next to I-15.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Good job, you. Even though your vote doesn't really count. :) Nobody's does.