
Now the size of a lemon, baby D has peeing-abilities and can simultaneously suck his/her thumb. Such a talented little lemon!! :) I went to the doctors on friday and got to hear the heartbeat again--still crazy to hear something ALIVE inside me like Alien vs Predator. Anyway, I got to see my real doctor which was good because he was way more supportive and encouraging than the last lady or even the nurse that took my weight (sad story there) and gave me horrible looks like I was purposely starving my child. she was eeeeeeevil and pretty snooty with the attitude. But my doctor said that the heartbeat was exactly 160 so he thinks it's a little girl. (just for the record that's one professional's vote for boy, one professional's vote for girl...tied game) But I tend to lean towards the girl vote. But my appointment was much better than I expected and pretty much only involved the heartbeat and my doctor telling me to try to eat more food. AND I got to schedule my ultrasound appointment !!! So in 5 weeks (a little less now since it's sunday) I will hopefully be able to find out what we're having!! AHHHHHHH I'm stinking excited and scared all at the same time. November 7th is D-day...Baby D-day that is. :)

1 comment:
Woot Woot! I'm so excited for you!!! :) I'm going to mark Nov. 7th on my calendar! :)
Post a Comment