Thursday, October 16, 2008

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallll alone....



Kolts been gone on a business trip these last few days and its already driving me crazy! I usually handle separation pretty well but i'm usually the one gone so it's easier. Now i'm stuck at home and totally missing him. He went to Albuquerque NM to an indian rez to do some engineering stuff. That's about all I know. He could be gambling away our savings and I wouldn't even know it... hmmmmmm.. jk anyway, he comes home tomorrow late and then leaves super early on saturday morning to hit the deer hunt with the whole fam-damly. I mostly want to go but I seem to have this handicap of having to eat every hour and pee just as often. It's not so conducive to hunting conditions. Imagine this: the family is hunched down, all bearing their deer rifles and decked out in contradicting camo and bright orange....and little ol' me carrying a box of crackers doing the potty dance. Yup. Sweet times right there. I'm still trying to decide if I want to suck it up and go or just stay home with my refrigerator. Mostly I miss Kolt and that's the reason why I'm even having this conversation. sigh.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh you cute girl! I'm sorry you have been all alone! Did you end up going hunting? I'm here at work all alone and missing you! :)

Carrie said...

Um, so your husband came to ABQ and he didn't come to see me? psh. I see how it is now.

Just kidding. I hope he had fun and you had fun hunting. You should have wore deerskins and braided your hair.