Last year we took four family pictures (like
official family pictures) in each season. It was pretty cool.
Let me remind you. Actually I cheated for Spring because we never took a picture but I did silhouettes of everyone that I
intend to paint. cough. uhhhh...moving on.
I don't know if we'll be able to repeat our Four-Seasons Fotos (get it? eh? alliteration, baby) this year but we went and took some fall ones. It was lovely. and stressful. but then the kids snoozed on the way home and it was lovely once more.
see:
 |
| we laughed about gray's dirty paci ring on his chin. and notice the big pile of drool on des' shirt. and mouth. |
So without further adieu, I present Davies Family Photos, Fall Edition:
 |
| "oh haay. we're just looking over this awesome view." |
 |
| the family pics were tough to get everyone looking. this was our best. meh. |
 |
| love this kid. can you see his freckles? love them too. but next year we're going to try and be better about sunscreen |
 |
| prob my favorite picture of the day. |
 |
| then things got craaazy... |
 |
| no tree was actually defaced for this photoshoot. It happened before. so there. |
 |
| we were determined to get a couple picture. steps away des was crying about not being there with us?? time to wrap it up. Oh and another tree defaced conveniently for us (hard to see with the b/k.) Thanks original L+K. although you shouldn't really scratch trees. its mean. |
 |
| awww. sweet baby. He was a trouper. |
So there you have it.
1 comment:
Those are beautiful photos! I feel like I'm totally missing fall this year! aak! But you guys look great! Inspiring me to try a family pic sometime . . .
Post a Comment