Saturday, February 11, 2012

Family Photo Winter

have I told you we set a goal this year to take four family pictures? We did. So far we've done Summer:


Family pics 2011 Summer (2 of 16)
thank you ben for taking this one for us!

Fall:

gray's blessing
and sweet rachel took this one for us on Gray's blessing day.


and today we did our Winter:


des and gray oct 2011 (4 of 6).jpg
photo by Kolt. location decided by me. oh yeah.

We went up a few weeks ago and there was waaaay more snow. Good thing we decided to go today. might not have snow for much longer. And we even saw some mountain goats! No joke. it was nuts.

So yeah. I totally suggest taking on four family photos this next year. We started with summer but only because that's when I got the crazy idea.  We're displaying them in a big grouping on our wall. Perhaps if we keep up with it we'll just rotate the new ones in. I dunno. haven't got there yet...

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Aaahh! Such a cool idea! Love it! I just might have to copy you! :)

Your winter picture is very lovely too!

The Cunninghams said...

Cuuuute pictures!! How fun to see your family grow and change in a year.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

oh i love it! where was this location?

laura d said...

up at Tibble Fork in AF Canyon. Its a pretty place anyway but I wanted a little bit industrial and a little bit nature. plus snow. so that's where we found it.

Stephanie said...

This is such a great idea! :)