All of these photos are SO CUTE. I LOVE the last post about Destry too. He is grown so much. We need to make a play date..... Im thinking JULY?
we move to a really fun new house july 13th-ish so you should come after that! We do need to get to GR this summer too though, so I'll talk to kolt and see when a good time is. Def need to see you guys. when are you due again?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
All of these photos are SO CUTE. I LOVE the last post about Destry too. He is grown so much. We need to make a play date..... Im thinking JULY?
we move to a really fun new house july 13th-ish so you should come after that! We do need to get to GR this summer too though, so I'll talk to kolt and see when a good time is. Def need to see you guys. when are you due again?
Post a Comment