Wednesday, February 22, 2012

wonderful wedneday

did some r and r today during nap time (that wasn't actually resting. sometimes a gal wants to do more than just nap.)

I can't decide how I feel but sometimes you just gotta stick it on the wall and look at it for a bit. I like the colors. The concept came from this fantastic painter and if I had money I would buy her art. Instead I tried my hand at flowers inspired by my bridal bouquet.  She's better but she's been at it a bit longer than I have. I think I'll revisit it in another medium next time.


des and gray oct 2011 (3 of 3).jpg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Of course, I like it a lot. The waterline trick really catches my eye. Can I have it?

laura d said...

we'll see, dad. we'll see. I think I'll revisit it again and if I like the next one better I might be willing to let this one go.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

no...i want it :-) youre so talented girl!

Stephanie said...

You are amazing Laura! I love that painting!