so things are going swell with the new one. After we figured out that breastfeeding was making him gruuuuumpy and unhappy (think gassy, fussy, screamy, awful) we switched to formula. Now someone's hinting at sleeping for three hours (three! blessed day!) in a row.
Gray is growing like a weed so I guess its all working out. He grew 3/4 of an inch in height and almost a pound at his two week appointment. So that was fun.
Des is still being nice to his little brother, not so much to any adult in the same room. Hopefully we can work through this before the gypsy's come into town and we're tempted to sign him up for an internship. This evening he had his first real taste of consequences. Yup, he lost his toys on his bed before bedtime. All of them. He was quite unhappy about the prospect of going to sleep without the possibility of cars.
Somewhere we have some more photos of our children but Kolt re-did the computer yet again...so that will have to wait for another day.
stay tuned, friends. we'll be back to normal in at least a year or so. I think by then my vision will have returned to mostly normal and when someone asks me how old my baby is I can think clearly enough to give them a coherent answer.
until then,
your cross-eyed I'm so tired I can't see or think straight friend Laura
p.s. and yes, my grandma really gave me crap for not posting as often as I used to. :D I still love you, grandma!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment