Monday, September 12, 2011

and then there were four

Baby Gray joined our family last week! Just under 7 lbs and 19" long...a pound and a half smaller than his older brother was and an inch taller too. Everything about his delivery went smoothly. I even got to show up at the hospital without having regular contractions and they let me stay.  :D  It was pretty sweet.


newborn hospital pics (5 of 14)
newborn photoshoot (45 of 74)
newborn photoshoot (65 of 74)
and des is handling the new addition surprisingly well

12 comments:

Carrie said...

HOLY MOLY destry looks so much like kolt in that picture! your baby gray is adorb. of course. can't wait to see him!

Rachel said...

Hooray! These are so wonderful! I'm so glad these went smoothly. He is gorgeous! And Des is looking so good too. You guys are a beautiful family!

Congrats again!!!

andrew and brittani said...

Wow!! Such a cutie. Love all that hair! Congrats~~~

The Cunninghams said...

Oh my gosh! He is darling! Congratulations!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

oh! I love these photos. I wanna see MORE GRAY!! I have been txting kolt & dying to see more of this little guy. He looks so cute! I love destry in this photo too:D

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

so MUCH HAIR.. says korry:D

Lacey said...

How exciting! He looks so precious! I'm so glad everything went smoothly! Congrats! I love that last picture of Destry:)

Black Family said...

OH my he is so sweet and now I am officially baby hungry. Can't wait to come see ya guys. LEt me know if you need anything

Micah Goode said...

ah, des looks so big!!
i love his name! so unique!
congrats laura and kolt! he's adorable!

Maranda said...

Congratulations! He is so handsome and TINY. I'm glad Des is doing well. I can't wait to see more pictures. I hope you're doing well too!

Stephanie said...

He's adorable!! Both of them :) You're such a good momma.

Ruth Peterson said...

Congratulations, again! What a darling addition to the family! :)