Friday, March 11, 2011

Because I'm the one that edits the photos

I stole the ones Kolt took today. HA! take that, honey.

here's Des catching rainbows:
Des wings and rainbows (2 of 2)

and when he woke up from nap he had some sweeeeet hair (which went right along with us watching a few episodes of Dukes of Hazards conveniently)
Des wings and rainbows (1 of 2)

I'll let him post the ones we took out and about. See, it's all about compromise. :D

p.s. I started using Flickr like my good ol' sis suggested and the pictures turn out great. Of course, Kolt took them. He might have a bit more talent in that department than I. I'll stick to the post editing.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

He's really looking grown up! I can hardly believe how fast they grow up. What a darling!!

Maranda said...

You're so sweet, thanks for your advice on VTing. And in case I haven't said it before, Jaime and I LOVED visiting with you too! It felt like three friends just hanging out, it was awesome! I haven't had an experience like that ever before or ever since. I miss it!