We're going through our food storage and clearing out all the old to bring in some new and I discovered I have around 30 jars of baby food (gerber and beechnut--mostly beechnut) that will expire by the end of the year. So they're still good. Most expire November I think. Anyway, if you are interested let me know! You can come get em!
I also have some Gerber baby cereal too if you want it. Its not that expensive to buy your own but hey, it's here. It's free. Pretty sure its either oatmeal or whole grain since the rice stopped up des like nothing else.
That is all. Go work on your food storage! :D
Post Edit: Looks like we have a taker already! Taffee wins!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
oh LAURA. You know if you still have the FOODY FOOD. I have a little tiny girl with a BIG appetite:D Ummmmmmmmm. we might be coming to the PARTY:D We totally invited ourselves.. yep! I talked to JESSI. HAHAHA
That works! We'll bring it to Fillmore on Saturday for the Davies' extravaganza!
Post a Comment